| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Moyobamba in April is really warm at 22.85 °C (73.13 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.3 °C (82.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.4 °C (63.3 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in April is a little damp. Some 151.7mm (6in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:54 long and the longest day is 12:03 long with an average length of 11:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Moyobamba April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Moyobamba, Peru
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Moyobamba:
- Puyo, Ecuador - 514.6 kms (319.8 miles) NNW
- Milagro, Ecuador - 524.5 kms (325.9 miles) NW
- Guayaquil, Ecuador - 539 kms (334.9 miles) NW
- Canar, Ecuador - 444.6 kms (276.3 miles) NNW
- Loja Argelia, Ecuador - 332.8 kms (206.8 miles) NW
- Piura, Peru - 413.2 kms (256.8 miles) WNW
- Chachapoyas, Peru - 100.2 kms (62.3 miles) W
- Chiclayo, Peru - 326.6 kms (202.9 miles) WSW
- Cajamarca, Peru - 206.8 kms (128.5 miles) SW
- Trujillo, Peru - 328.5 kms (204.1 miles) SW
- Chimbote, Peru - 385.4 kms (239.5 miles) SSW