| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Moyobamba in August is really warm at 22.1 °C (71.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.6 °C (83.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.6 °C (60.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in August is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry. Only 65.8mm (2.6in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 11:51 long and the longest day is 11:59 long with an average length of 11:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Moyobamba August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Moyobamba, Peru
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Moyobamba:
- Puyo, Ecuador - 514.6 kms (319.8 miles) NNW
- Milagro, Ecuador - 524.5 kms (325.9 miles) NW
- Guayaquil, Ecuador - 539 kms (334.9 miles) NW
- Canar, Ecuador - 444.6 kms (276.3 miles) NNW
- Loja Argelia, Ecuador - 332.8 kms (206.8 miles) NW
- Piura, Peru - 413.2 kms (256.8 miles) WNW
- Chachapoyas, Peru - 100.2 kms (62.3 miles) W
- Chiclayo, Peru - 326.6 kms (202.9 miles) WSW
- Cajamarca, Peru - 206.8 kms (128.5 miles) SW
- Trujillo, Peru - 328.5 kms (204.1 miles) SW
- Chimbote, Peru - 385.4 kms (239.5 miles) SSW